Research project

  • azoreaneagle
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2005
      I am new to this group and am doing a master's thesis on dyslexia. I
      also am dyslexic, which is the main reason for doing my thesis on
      this topic. I was wondering if anyone has any testing materials or
      information on how to get a free sample test for dyslexia so that I
      could include it in my research. Also, are there any good sites that
      I could visit in order to get good information regarding dyslexia and
      early identification, or just any information that anyone might
      have. Thank you so much.