15y/ds Just diagnosed with Orthographic Memory

  • tjpswppie
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2004
      We are a homeschooling family that has tried and tried to get help
      for our son. We fall through every crack in the walk!

      Finally we found a public school that was willing to test him without
      him having to be a student!!!! God sent miracle!

      We were told to contact the Dyslexic Institute but they want too much
      $$$$$$$$.

      We are doing Hooked on Phonics again but much more intense. What
      other ideas might you have?

      I did notice that the word orthographic is not in the archives.

      Tamie