Re: [Dyslexia Club] Hi

  • Leslie Waugh
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2003
      For all of the new members please help me out.

      Hello , I am a doctoral student in Adapted Physical Education with dyslexia. I am researching the experiences of people with dyslexia in the areas of leisure, recreation and/or competitive sports. If you have been diagnosed with dyslexia please fill out the survey at the following website. Also if you know if anyone that has been diagnosed with dyslexia please forward this website to them. Thank you for your help with increasing the information on people with dyslexia.

      Website- http://www.addaform.com/c/@YrDVcmx6mk9VM/Forms/3779ma9k/3779ma9k.html

      Thank you very much,

      Leslie M. Waugh
      Denton Independent School District
      Adapted PE Teacher
      Texas Woman's University
      Doctorate Student

      leslie_sportslover@...

    • jumpher
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 19, 2003
        I'm new here, but for the past 6 years I've taught dyslexic kids.
        Currently my school district uses the Language! program. I'm just
        hear to learn more to help my kids.
      • Abrogina Adan
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 19, 2003
          welcome to our club If you have questions or learn something new, this is the site where we can share our thoughts and help each other. thanks for joining.

          Dan