Re: Subject for descusion

  • simonjames30
    Message 1 of 846 , Jan 4, 2000
      I have personaly seen many changes over the
      years. Uptil a few years ago i would say things had got
      better for dyslexics in school. But due to cut backs
      LEAs have dreastically reduced the number of
      statements. I also had large amounts of privte tuition but i
      also got help in school. This is almost imposible
      today in my LEA. Are things different for other
      people??
    • anthony_qh49
      Message 846 of 846 , Jan 12, 2003
        --- In dyslexiaclub@yahoogroups.com, simonjames30 wrote:
        > Hi <br><br>This is a club for people who are
        > dyslexic or have family members who are dyslexic or just
        > have a general intrest in the area.<br><br>So encorage
        > as many people to join as possible and lets make
        > this one of the best clubs on the net<br><br>Simon

        God bless you