added in the last 7 days
Dysferlin deficiency causes two forms of muscular dystrophy: Miyoshi distal myopathy and Limb-Girdle Muscular dystrophy type 2B. The dysferlin gene and protein were discovered in 1998; many research groups around the world are currently studying this medical condition. This group is intended to give patients, families, researchers, and others the opportunity to share information, experiences, and advice.
- Muscular Dystrophy
- May 28, 2001
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.