I'VE FOUND SOME GOOD MYLAR SOLAR FILTERS THAT ONE CAN CUT DOWN TO FIT YOUR RV-6. I'VE FITTED BINOCULARS AND SCOPES WITH HOMEMADE CARDBOARD TUBE-ENDS. Irkmyhra@sbcglobal.net
I have an RV-6 Dynascope that I have had for about 40 years. It's been sitting packed in a box since I moved a couple of years ago,but I am hoping to use itgarameth
5-40 screws are available online through Amazon.com and probably through ebay etc. The shipping is what kills you on these. When you make telescopes you buybob_peloquin
"A non-profit affiliation of enthusiasts
devoted to remembering, restoring, and recommissioning
these classic newtonian
- Feb 28, 2000
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.