Re: dxsoft with on board sound

  • Ed
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 31, 2001
      As long as the onboard sound card is duplex, it should work just fine.

      73- KC2HNC - Ed
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 1, 2001
        Hello Ed,

        E> As long as the onboard sound card is duplex, it should work just fine.

        It is NOT necessary to have full-duplex sound card for CwGet or
        TrueTTY.

        E> Anyone ever run DXSoft programs TrueTTY and CWGet on a machine with the
        E> sound built right into the motherboard? I'm looking to upgrade my current PC
        E> from a PIII-600 to an Athlon XP 1500+ and the motherboard comes with sound
        E> already built in.

        CwGet and TrueTTY use sound card via Windows API,
        so they work with almost any sound card with Windows driver installed.

        Sergei mailto:amx@...