Need Yaesu-Computer control protokol

    Message 1 of 5 , May 1, 2001
      Hello dxsoft,

      Is anybody has description of the Transceiver-Computer protocol for
      yaesu? I think it must be in the user manual. I need this for
      tx-control module. it will work with all dxsoft software.
      I allready have ICOM and Kenwood protocol description. And this
      module work with my kenwood properly. (hi)

      Best regards,
      Alexander mailto:aia@...
    • F5IWL
      Message 2 of 5 , May 2, 2001
        Dear Alexander,
        I do have the protocol for Yeasu. I own a FT-890, and thus have the tech.
        manual.
        I can I send you the copy of the manual by mail..if so please give your
        postal address.
        Best regards.
        Phil, F5IWL.

        Message 3 of 5 , May 8, 2001
          Hello

          Thanks to all hams who answer to my e-mail. Now I have description for
          3 different Yaesu models and I can work.

          Thank you.

          Best regards,
          Alexander mailto:aia@...
        • A.Barbetta Jr N8RKA
          Message 4 of 5 , May 8, 2001
            Can this also be done for the Kenwood HF Radios ?
            I have the TS-850s and TS-50 ....
            Thank You Art N8RKA

            Message 5 of 5 , May 8, 2001
              Hello A.Barbetta,

              ABJN> Can this also be done for the Kenwood HF Radios ?
              ABJN> I have the TS-850s and TS-50 ....
              Yes. It already work on test application.

              PS I use the TS-570D (hi) and Kenwood interface will be the most
              bugless :)

              Best regards,
              Alexander mailto:aia@...