Re: [dxsoft] AALog 3.2 - New QSO window

  • Vjatseslav Abramov
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 29, 2013
      "However I am wondering why I sometimes see a small red dot with a L in the left top corner of the Callsign field in the New QSO window."

      This LoTW users.

      2013/9/23 Erik Nielsen <oz1kkh@...>

      HI

      I have installed the newly released version 3.2 of AALog and it is working fine.

      However I am wondering why I sometimes see a small red dot with a L in the left top corner of the Callsign field in the New QSO window.

      I have not yet figured out what is the meaning of that.

      Maybe someone could explain that to me ??

      --
      Best Regards
      OZ1KKH - Erik Nielsen

    • Erik Nielsen
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 29, 2013
        Thanks to those commented on my question.

        I understand that the red dot indicate a LOTW user

        Regards / OZ1KKH

        2013/9/29 Vjatseslav Abramov <es1ba@...>

        "However I am wondering why I sometimes see a small red dot with a L in the left top corner of the Callsign field in the New QSO window."

        This LoTW users.

        2013/9/23 Erik Nielsen <oz1kkh@...>

        HI

        I have installed the newly released version 3.2 of AALog and it is working fine.

        However I am wondering why I sometimes see a small red dot with a L in the left top corner of the Callsign field in the New QSO window.

        I have not yet figured out what is the meaning of that.

        Maybe someone could explain that to me ??

        --
        Best Regards
        OZ1KKH - Erik Nielsen
        oz1kkh@...