RE: v2.90 problem

  • wb2yaf
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2013
      I have described to the best of my ability several times now. Once again There is no where I can assign the codes for the marcos key such as QTH-NAME RST CALL STATION-- The marcos keys that do engage use the xx0xx call and all the other default information in the program-NOT the information that was in v2.85 in simplier words nothing in the new program is from the old program. Now the keys F1 thru F12 cannot be pressed and do not work. This is the best I can describe it, the new version contains none of the old versions station information that I entered and had worked fine until I downloaded the v2.90 I've had True Rtty for many years and have always downloaded up-graded version without any problems except for this version they all worked fine. Have a great day.   --- In dxsoft@yahoogroups.com, <amx2@...> wrote: Hello Wb2yaf,

      whc> I've been using True Rtty v2.85 without any problems. I have been
      whc> trying to up grade to v2.90 and have had nothing but problems. I delete
      whc> the previous version first and tried to install the new version
      whc> here's what happens, 1. The new version is already registered to me,
      whc> why when it's a completely new install.

      Upgrade is free so far, so your old registration key is valid.
      It is saved into Windows registry to reduce amount of
      everyday questions "I lost my code, please send it me again".

      whc> 2. No where in the setup is
      whc> there a place to add station information. 3. No access to assign codes
      whc> for different info for the marcos keys 4.Keys F1-F12 can not be
      whc> engaged  5. Is there any where I can download the old version and
      whc> re-install that ? The DX soft web support has been absolutely no help
      whc> what so ever. I appreciated any help as to what I'm doing wrong. Thanks and 73, Lee WB2YAF

      I asked you to describe a problem in details several times.

      _Why_ you can't edit macroses?
      _Why_ you can't use F1-F12 keys?

      You can download V2.85 from

      http://www.dxsoft.com/download/trtty285.zip