Re: [dxsoft] Macro help - [m4] where does it come from?

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 23, 2013
      Hello w5vol,

      Wednesday, July 24, 2013, 11:09:14 AM, you wrote:

      w> I am a new user - so I might be missing something obvious.

      w> I registered the aalog and tru-tty and put my call sign wherever it seemed to go.

      w> But macro with [m4] still sends xx0xx for call sign.

      ~[m4] means "F4 macro".

      So just edit "F4" macro text.

    • w5vol
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 25, 2013
        --- In dxsoft@yahoogroups.com, Sergei Podstrigailo <amx2@...> wrote:
        > [m4] refers to F4

        Thanks Sergei!

        I didn't realize one F button was referencing another F button! But that would offer a lot of flexibility in sequencing information.

        I found the ini file - I seem to have ini files in several locations for some reason.

        But I am now able to make changes and they persist!

        Thanks again - now I just need to experiment some with codes and what they do!

        73's W5VOL