SeaTTY 2.38 beta is published

    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 10, 2013
      Hello All,

      I just uploaded SeaTTY 2.38 beta to the main site and mirror:

      http://www.dxsoft.com/seattyb.zip
      http://www.hamport.com/seattyb.zip

      Auto start/stop method in HF-FAX mode is fully rewritten.

      Your feedbacks are welcome!

    • peterspiessberger@rocketmail.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 11, 2013
        --- In dxsoft@yahoogroups.com, Sergei Podstrigailo <amx2@...> wrote:

        > Hello All,
        >

        > I just uploaded SeaTTY 2.38 beta to the main site and mirror:
        >
        > http://www.dxsoft.com/seattyb.zip
        > http://www.hamport.com/seattyb.zip
        >

        > Auto start/stop method in HF-FAX mode is fully rewritten.
        >
        > Your feedbacks are welcome!
        >

        > --
        > Best regards,
        > Sergei

        Hi Sergei
        I have downloaded the new 2.38 and the auto start/stop in HF-FAX works perfectly
        on my set up well done and thank you
        regards Peter

      • fqo65
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 13, 2013
          Hello

          As a new user of SEAtty, I want to thank Sergei for V238b. I have received several dozen faxes with it and it has worked flawlessly. Start/Stop is very reliable.

          Is there a way to fix an image when it loses horizontal sync and the black margin bar goes to the middle of the image?

          Are there any plans to add radio frequency control via CI-V to SEAtty?

          73 Tad WA1FQO

          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 15, 2013
            Hello fqo65,

            Saturday, July 13, 2013, 9:59:57 PM, you wrote:

            f> As a new user of SEAtty, I want to thank Sergei for V238b. I have received
            f> several dozen faxes with it and it has worked flawlessly. Start/Stop is very reliable.

            f> Is there a way to fix an image when it loses horizontal sync and the black
            f> margin bar goes to the middle of the image?

            You can fix it by <-||-> button, if fax is in receiving window yet...

            f> Are there any plans to add radio frequency control via CI-V to SEAtty?

            Which control do you need ?

          • fqo65
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 30, 2013

              Radio frequency control via ICOM CI-V would be nice using the information from here:

              http://www.nws.noaa.gov/om/marine/rfax.pdf

              Regards.. Tad WA1FQO