Re: [dxsoft] Program integration in AALog

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 24 10:39 PM
      Hello dl9gtb,

      d> Hi,

      d> I want to help my radio friend. He is about 70 years old and unfortunately
      d> can not speak English. He has a PC and there are CwType and CwGet
      d> integrated into AAlog very well. AAlog has automatically detected that the
      d> two CW programs are installed on the PC. So everything is ok.
      d> Now he has bought a new PC with Win7. There is only OmniRIG detected but
      d> not CwType and not CwGet. We have everything reinstalled several times but
      d> always the same problem. Also, run the program as admin did not help. Is there a trick?

      Running _every_ of these program "As admin" once (From right mouse click menu!) should be enough...

    • dl9gtb
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 25 9:38 AM
        Ok Sergei, I will try it tomorrow. Thank you.

        73, Torsten - DL9GTB