Program integration in AALog

  • dl9gtb
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 24, 2013
      Hi,

      I want to help my radio friend. He is about 70 years old and unfortunately can not speak English. He has a PC and there are CwType and CwGet integrated into AAlog very well. AAlog has automatically detected that the two CW programs are installed on the PC. So everything is ok.
      Now he has bought a new PC with Win7. There is only OmniRIG detected but not CwType and not CwGet. We have everything reinstalled several times but always the same problem. Also, run the program as admin did not help. Is there a trick?

      73, Torsten - DL9GTB
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 24, 2013
        Hello dl9gtb,

        d> Hi,

        d> I want to help my radio friend. He is about 70 years old and unfortunately
        d> can not speak English. He has a PC and there are CwType and CwGet
        d> integrated into AAlog very well. AAlog has automatically detected that the
        d> two CW programs are installed on the PC. So everything is ok.
        d> Now he has bought a new PC with Win7. There is only OmniRIG detected but
        d> not CwType and not CwGet. We have everything reinstalled several times but
        d> always the same problem. Also, run the program as admin did not help. Is there a trick?

        Running _every_ of these program "As admin" once (From right mouse click menu!) should be enough...

      • dl9gtb
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 25, 2013
          Ok Sergei, I will try it tomorrow. Thank you.

          73, Torsten - DL9GTB