Re: [dxsoft] seeing my transmit on cwget.

  • Howard
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 24 11:15 AM
      Maybe the tone is gone. . . CWGET relies on a tone. . ????
      At least I think it does. . . .

      Howard Nutter WW7HN
      593 Leisure World
      Mesa, AZ 85206-3130

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 24 9:47 PM
        John,

        Check your Setup tab for the Input soundcard number and the Output soundcard number. Sometimes Windows decides to change those settings on its own.

        The other thing to check is are you working someone split? I’ve lost the echo of my transmit text several times when the station I’m trying to work has a wide split. When tuning to his signal CWGet cannot “hear” your signal outside the pass band. I’ve found clicking on the Auto Threshold button will sometimes resolve this by presenting two different red trace lines in the lower screen area. One tracks his signal, the other yours and now your text shows up too.

        73,
        Gary AL9A