Re BBLog

  • nano1957@libero.it
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 23, 2013
      Hallo friend Sergei

      Sergei is program BBLog and amateur for CW and more, how can I create a
      system CW on BBLog of amateur, see you soon

      What do you mean?

      stefano for IW2SNU Italy by email iw2snu@... of HamRadio to qrz.com (U.
      S.A. K2DUW HamRadio QTH)

      <dxsoft@yahoogroups.com>
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 23, 2013
        Hello Nano1957,

        nli> Sergei is program BBLog and amateur for CW and more, how can I create a
        nli> system CW on BBLog of amateur, see you soon

        Are you BBLog developer?

        If yes, see http://www.dxsoft.com/dxs-exch.zip for details.

        If not, ask BBLog author about it...