Registration file

  • Jim
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 2, 2001
      Hi - I am moving my TRUETTY - AALog to a new computer, and need to know what
      file is the registeration file?
      I am going to download the latest versions of truetty and aalog from dxsoft
      now, and need to know what file I need to put on a floppy from my old
      computer, and move to the new computer/folder.

      Thanks!!!

      Jim KJ5TF
    • Jim
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 2, 2001
        One more thing. To get aalog v 2.0 do I have to download each of the 5
        install packages? I dont see any other way, but maybe Im wrong.
        So Im downloading 1.0 right now. I see there is an upgrade 1.0 to 1.3

        But no upgrade from 1.3 to 2.0

        How do I go from 1.3 to 2.0 beta?

        thanks Jim KJ5TF

        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 2, 2001
          Hello Jim,

          Saturday, March 03, 2001, you wrote:

          J> Hi - I am moving my TRUETTY - AALog to a new computer, and need to know what
          J> file is the registeration file?
          They are TRUETTY.INI and AALOG.KEY .

          J> I am going to download the latest versions of truetty and aalog from dxsoft
          J> now, and need to know what file I need to put on a floppy from my old
          J> computer, and move to the new computer/folder.

          Best regards,
          Sergei mailto:amx@...
          http://www.dxsoft.com
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 2, 2001
            Hello Jim,

            Saturday, March 03, 2001, you wrote:

            J> One more thing. To get aalog v 2.0 do I have to download each of the 5
            J> install packages? I dont see any other way, but maybe Im wrong.
            J> So Im downloading 1.0 right now. I see there is an upgrade 1.0 to 1.3

            J> But no upgrade from 1.3 to 2.0

            J> How do I go from 1.3 to 2.0 beta?

            If you didn't work with 1.3 yet,
            just install 2.0 .

            In another case install 2.0 in _new_ directory (not overwrite 1.3!)
            and start "Database converter" to transfer data from 1.3 to 2.0 .

            Best regards,
            Sergei mailto:amx@...
            http://www.dxsoft.com
          • Jim
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 2, 2001
              Excellent, thats done.

              Please, how do I import my old aalog data from the old computer?

              Thanks 73's

              Jim KJ5TF

              Message 6 of 6 , Mar 2, 2001
                Hello Jim,

                суббота, 3 марта 2001 г., you wrote to me:

                J> Excellent, thats done.
                J> Please, how do I import my old aalog data from the old computer?
                Two way is possible.

                1. Go to menu Configuration|Logs configuration. You see information
                for path and file name for your log. Open this directory and copy all
                files with the same name to the new PC in to the any directory on new
                PC. On new PC create new log and show path to log files.
                (it only work for moving data from 2.x to 2.x)
                If you move data from 1.x then you need create new log and make
                "Tools|Merge another log"
                on new pc and select name of the log

                2. Export ADIF - Then import ADIF

                Best regards,