Re: [dxsoft] LotW AALog Process?

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 3, 2013
      Hello John.

      To upload data to LoTW you need to export contacts into adif and use LoTW
      standart upload method. Then you can set status "LoTW uploaded" for this
      contacts. You can upload any part of you log using filters feature of AALog.
      To download data from LoTW go to File | Import menu and select LoTW
      confirmation. Here you can select file (if you manually download
      confirmations) or AALog can download data from server for you. AALog has
      special field for LoTW confirmation and loaded file will update data in
      existed contacts. BTW you can import LoTW report as simple ADIF file (Files
      | Import | From ADIF) and they will add into the log.
      No feature for display new confirmation yet.

      2013/4/3 hjohnc1999 <hjohnc@...>

      > **
      >

      > To All -
      >
      > I am trying out AALog and have a question.
      >
      > I could not find in the help file any information on how to upload and
      > download to and from LotW.
      >
      > Is there an easy way to do this?
      >
      > Do I have to manually create the LotW ADIF upload?
      >
      > Does the ADIF download from LotW modify the existing QSOs confirmations or
      > create new QSOs?
      >
      > Will the upload ADIF ignore QSOs that were previously uploaded to LotW?
      >
      > When you download from LotW is there a report that shows any QSLs that are
      > new credits for DXCC?
      >
      > Any assistance is appreciated.
      >
      > 73 de K1ESE
      > John

      Best regards

      Alexander Anipkin

    • John Huffman
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 4, 2013
        Alexander -

        Thank you for the help. I will do that for LotW.

        The only other thing I need help with at this time is the Spot List
        filters. I click on "Edit Filters..." but nothing happens and I can't
        set any filters.

        Thanks again for your help.

        73 de K1ESE
        John