Re: [dxsoft] ABV.BG автоматичен отговор

  • Capt. Brad Fry
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2013
      To Mihail-"Mike"-D. Troskov, LZ2NW Soory I dont have time to translate into
      Cyrillic. So my email on GMDSS was recieved I hope. Sorry that usfcc doesn't
      apply to you ,However considering that yopur mercahant mariners service
      contract in Yemen etc. you may wish to consult ITC and EU regs. This in the
      vary capable hands of certain political groups could endanger Bulgarian
      meriners to piracy/terrorism. I like to talk to you a little more since our
      countries have only been allied for such little time. Do you own or operate
      civillian of Bulgarian flagged vessels? Would like to swap non-classified
      sea stories. I'm always interested in the bulgarian history.