Re: [dxsoft] SeaTTy and GMDSS mode

  • C. van Ravenswaaij
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 1, 2013
      Hi Allen,

      Thanks for your reply. This is what I see and I am looking for a way to
      get the codes (0022410780 and 2725540000) translated into names of ships
      and coaststations, without manually looking them up on the www or a
      database.

      73's, Cornel

      GMDSS DSC Message

      Format: Selective call to an individual station (120)
      To: 0022410780
      Category: Safety
      From: 2725540000
      Telecommand1: Test (118)
      Telecommand2: No information (126)
      Frequency1: Unknown
      Frequency2: Unknown
      EOS (Ack. RQ)

      Op 1-2-2013 14:54, Allen Woodruff schreef:
      > I have no problem using GDMSS on SeaTTY, when you see the message being
      > transmitted at the top, look for the day,month,year on the left hand
      > side. you should see a + by them. click the plus and you will see your
      > GDMSS messages. just click on the one you want to view and you will be
      > able to read the message that was transmitted. hope this helps.
      >
      > Allen

    • Allen Woodruff
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 1, 2013
        Ah ok I gotcha now, yea I'm not sure how to do that either without looking it up on the database. it would be a nice feature to be added to SeaTTY if it could give you all that info.

        From: 2725540000
        Telecommand1: Test (118)