new computer

  • Brianna
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 17, 2013
      Hi Guys
      I had to purchase a new computer...How do I transfer cwget and cwtype to work on the new computer without paying for them again....thank you for your help
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 17, 2013
        Hello Brianna,

        B> Hi Guys
        B> I had to purchase a new computer...How do I transfer cwget and cwtype to
        B> work on the new computer without paying for them again....thank you for your help

        CwType is free, just install it.

        Install CwGet and copy/paste reg-code.

        Surely, you MUST have backup copy of message with reg-code.

        If you lost this message, copy/paste text from CWGET.INI file as reg-code.

        This file must have [regdata] section...