Re: [dxsoft] CWGet API

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 8, 2013
      Hello lu7hz,

      l> Is there any documented or otherwise way to access from a different
      l> program the text decoded by CWGet? Or a way to access the buffer it creates?

      As wrote in documentation:

      http://www.dxsoft.com/dxs-exch.zip

    • bharathi prasad
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 8, 2013
        Dear Pedro,
        I am also interested CWget programme. i want to receive cw signals in the CW get software kindly give me the information how to go about it.
        bharathi vu2rbi

        Chief Co ordinator,
        National Institute of Amateur Radio,
        1284, sector 12, Type IV special QTRS,