Transfer data in AALog 3.1

  • yo2lil
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 4, 2012
      Please tell me how can I transfer data from an UNREGISTERED AALog version 2.0 beta 4 in the new AALog 3.1 that I just registered.
      I have many contacts in this old version of AALog and I don't want to loose them
      Hope you can help me
      This new AALog 3.1 is excelent. Thank you

      73's
      Nelu - YO2LIL
    • yo6ex@yo6ex.ro
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 5, 2012
        > Please tell me how can I transfer data from an UNREGISTERED AALog version
        > 2.0 beta 4 in the new AALog 3.1 that I just registered.
        > I have many contacts in this old version of AALog and I don't want to
        > loose them
        > Hope you can help me
        > This new AALog 3.1 is excelent. Thank you
        >
        > 73's
        > Nelu - YO2LIL

        Nu cunosc bine varianta 2.0, dar in mod normal, QSO-urile de acolo trebuie
        salvate in ADIF si apoi importate in 3.1

        73's
        YO6EX
      • Vjatseslav Abramov
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 5, 2012
          Help AAlog --- Setup and confiduring --- Transfer from the old AALog version

          2012/10/5 <yo6ex@...>

          > **
          >

          > > Please tell me how can I transfer data from an UNREGISTERED AALog version
          > > 2.0 beta 4 in the new AALog 3.1 that I just registered.
          > > I have many contacts in this old version of AALog and I don't want to
          > > loose them
          > > Hope you can help me
          > > This new AALog 3.1 is excelent. Thank you
          > >
          > > 73's
          > > Nelu - YO2LIL
          >
          > Nu cunosc bine varianta 2.0, dar in mod normal, QSO-urile de acolo trebuie
          > salvate in ADIF si apoi importate in 3.1
          >
          > 73's
          > YO6EX

        • yo2lil
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 5, 2012
            I used Cpy2to3 Application but it didn't work. I don't now what to do else. I think I quit

            --- In dxsoft@yahoogroups.com, Vjatseslav Abramov <es1ba@...> wrote:

            > Help AAlog --- Setup and confiduring --- Transfer from the old AALog version
            >

            > 2012/10/5 <yo6ex@...>
            >
            > > **
            > >

            > > > Please tell me how can I transfer data from an UNREGISTERED AALog version
            > > > 2.0 beta 4 in the new AALog 3.1 that I just registered.
            > > > I have many contacts in this old version of AALog and I don't want to
            > > > loose them
            > > > Hope you can help me
            > > > This new AALog 3.1 is excelent. Thank you
            > > >
            > > > 73's
            > > > Nelu - YO2LIL
            > >
            > > Nu cunosc bine varianta 2.0, dar in mod normal, QSO-urile de acolo trebuie
            > > salvate in ADIF si apoi importate in 3.1
            > >
            > > 73's
            > > YO6EX

          • yo2lil
            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 6, 2012
              I did it!
              Alex sent me a file with licence for my old AALog2 and after I copy it in the main folder,I could transfer ADIF file from the old log to the new and excelent AALog3.1
              Thank you Alex for your help. You did a great job
              73's for all
              Nelu - YO2LIL