Placing AALOG 3 to another computer

  • Ad van Zwetselaar
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 2, 2012
      I need to place a working aalog3h to another computer.
      Is it possible without losing data? how to do it?

      Ad PA2Z
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 2, 2012
        Just copy AALog folder to another PC. Or copy aalog.gdb to the new PC.

        2012/8/2 Ad van Zwetselaar <ad@...>

        > **
        >

        > I need to place a working aalog3h to another computer.
        > Is it possible without losing data? how to do it?
        >
        > Ad PA2Z

        Best regards

        Alexander Anipkin

      • Ad van Zwetselaar
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 7, 2012
          All done, no problem. Just had to renew the registering after the copy.
          I also use DXatlas with aalog. same procedure, also register after copy.

          Greetings Ad, PA2Z