Hello greetings, helps address.

  • Jorge
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2012
      Hello greetings, helps address.
      I would like to know if someone known, the address postal, to send him a
      letter to Radio Club SK4KO of the city of MORA, in Sweden, that the address
      that is included in the search engines, not figure P.O. Box, street or NÂș.,
      I would like to assure me, before sending a letter, because now have
      returned me her once.
      Thank you all in advance.
      Jorge 30 AT 438 jujor@...
      My Info EC1CLG : www.qrz.com