aa log day/date

  • Roy G0SLR
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 5, 2011
      hi my aa log has changed its day and date format to month/ day/ year how do i change it back to day/month/year i cant find any settings for it anywhere
      roy
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 6, 2011
        Hello Roy,

        Sunday, June 5, 2011 , you wrote to me:

        RG> hi my aa log has changed its day and date format to month/
        RG> day/ year how do i change it back to day/month/year i cant find
        RG> any settings for it anywhere
        RG> roy

        AAlog use your Windows system settings to display date.

        Best regards,
        Alexander mailto:aia@...
      • Phil
        Message 3 of 4 , May 28, 2012
          Hello,

          hello
          I have also a problem with the date format in AALOG

          AAlog 3.0 month / day / year
          Win 7 day / month / year

          how to force the date AAlog Day / month / year?

          thanks
          Phil

          Message 4 of 4 , May 28, 2012
            You need set short date format in Windows settings.

            2012/5/29 Phil <on5kdx@...>

            > **
            >

            > Hello,
            >
            > hello
            > I have also a problem with the date format in AALOG
            >
            > AAlog 3.0 month / day / year
            > Win 7 day / month / year
            >
            > how to force the date AAlog Day / month / year?
            >
            > thanks
            > Phil
            >
            > --- In dxsoft@yahoogroups.com, Alexander Anipkin <aalog@...> wrote:
            > >
            > > Hello Roy,
            > >
            > > Sunday, June 5, 2011 , you wrote to me:
            > >

            > > RG> hi my aa log has changed its day and date format to month/
            > > RG> day/ year how do i change it back to day/month/year i cant find
            > > RG> any settings for it anywhere
            > > RG> roy
            > >
            > > AAlog use your Windows system settings to display date.
            > >

            > > Best regards,
            > > Alexander mailto:aia@...

            Best regards

            Alexander Anipkin