Re: in SO2R

  • lu7hz
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 5, 2011
      Hi,

      Has this bug scenario been understood?

      Thanks, Pedro LU7HZ/A

      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 5, 2011
        Hello lu7hz,

        Sunday, February 6, 2011 , you wrote to me:

        l>

        l> Hi,

        l> Has this bug scenario been understood?

        yes. Will fix it

        Best regards,
        Alexander mailto:aia@...
      • lu7hz
        Message 3 of 10 , Feb 6, 2011
          TU very much. Do you think you will make it prior to the incoming ARRL DX contest?

          Thanks, Pedro LU7HZ

          --- In dxsoft@yahoogroups.com, Alexander Anipkin <aalog@...> wrote:

          > Hello lu7hz,
          >
          > Sunday, February 6, 2011 , you wrote to me:
          >
          > l>
          >

          > l> Hi,
          >
          > l> Has this bug scenario been understood?
          >
          > yes. Will fix it
          >
          > Best regards,
          > Alexander mailto:aia@...

        • lu7hz
          Message 4 of 10 , Feb 9, 2011
            Hi,

            Sorry for being insistent. But I do need to understand if I would run the incoming ARRL DX contest with AATest or I do need to be prepared to switch to N1MM instead to have that environment ready on time.

            Would you think you might have a fix in time?

            Thanks in advance, Pedro LU7HZ/A

            Message 5 of 10 , Feb 10, 2011
              Hello lu7hz,

              Wednesday, February 9, 2011 , you wrote to me:

              l>
              I know where is problem. I hope fix it during next WE

              l> Hi,

              l> Sorry for being insistent. But I do need to understand if I
              l> would run the incoming ARRL DX contest with AATest or I do need to
              l> be prepared to switch to N1MM instead to have that environment
              l> ready on time.

              l> Would you think you might have a fix in time?

              l> Thanks in advance, Pedro LU7HZ/A

              l> --- In dxsoft@yahoogroups.com, "lu7hz" <lu7hz@...> wrote:

              >> TU very much. Do you think you will make it prior to the incoming ARRL DX contest?
              >>
              >> Thanks, Pedro LU7HZ
              >>
              >> --- In dxsoft@yahoogroups.com, Alexander Anipkin <aalog@> wrote:
              >> >
              >> > Hello lu7hz,
              >> >
              >> > Sunday, February 6, 2011 , you wrote to me:
              >> >
              >> > l>
              >> >

              >> > l> Hi,
              >> >
              >> > l> Has this bug scenario been understood?
              >> >
              >> > yes. Will fix it

              Best regards,
              Alexander mailto:aia@...
            • lu7hz
              Message 6 of 10 , Feb 10, 2011
                Thank you, looking forward for the fix then. 73 de Pedro LU7HZ