omni-rig

  • Wade Hogue
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 5, 2010
      is a software to connect my puter to my ham radio. IT often quits, then
      eventually works again. Why ? i'd like to purchase the aalogging program but
      would like to solve this problem first. ty, wb0wie.....wade

      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 7, 2010
        Hello Wade,

        Monday, September 6, 2010 , you wrote to me:

        WH> is a software to connect my puter to my ham radio. IT often quits, then
        WH> eventually works again. Why ? i'd like to purchase the aalogging program but
        WH> would like to solve this problem first. ty, wb0wie.....wade

        what rig you have? Please detailed describe you problem.

        Best regards,
        Alexander mailto:aia@...
      • Ricardo
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 12, 2010
          Dear All,

          Help me please..., where i can find the old version True TTY below. (link
          homepage)

          Truetty v1.25
          Truetty v1.85
          Truetty v1.88
          TrueTTY v2.37
          TrueTTY v2.38 Beta
          TrueTTY v2.39 Beta
          TrueTTY v2.40 Beta
          TrueTTY v2.50

          thank you

          Thank You and Best Regards,

          RICARDO
          HP: +62 813 2290 2955

          Is it True, inikah hal yang benar?
          Is it Helpful, inikah hal yang membantu?
          Is it Inspiring, inikah hal yang membangun?
          Is it Necessary, inikah hal yang berguna?
          Is it Kind, inikah hal yang baik?

          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 12, 2010
            Hello Ricardo,

            Sunday, September 12, 2010, 2:31:56 PM, you wrote:

            R> Help me please..., where i can find the old version True TTY below. (link
            R> homepage)

            Why do you need them ?

          • Ricardo
            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 12, 2010
              Just for comparison sir. can you help me?

              Sunday, September 12, 2010, 2:31:56 PM, you wrote:

              R> Help me please..., where i can find the old version True TTY below. (link
              R> homepage)

              Why do you need them ?