Rig interface

  • ha0dr
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 14, 2010
      Hi,
      I have a somewhat strange problem.
      I am running 2 microham devices, a MicoKeyer and a CW keyer. Both of them operates and controls the rig. However the AALog will only get the frequency from one (CWKeyer connected to TS-850S), the microKEYER connected to FT-857D will not transfer the frequency. The omnirig engine is running well for both transceivers and bandmaster sees the frequency from both rigs. Also bandmaster puts the callsigns from the cluster window into the new qso window callsign field, but the frequency is not transferred.
      Computer running Windows XP SP3 professional.
      Any clues ?
      Thanks
      Lajos HA0DR
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 21, 2010
        Hello ha0dr,

        Monday, June 14, 2010 , you wrote to me:

        h>

        h> Hi,
        h> I have a somewhat strange problem.
        h> I am running 2 microham devices, a MicoKeyer and a CW keyer.
        h> Both of them operates and controls the rig. However the AALog will
        h> only get the frequency from one (CWKeyer connected to TS-850S), the
        h> microKEYER connected to FT-857D will not transfer the frequency.
        h> The omnirig engine is running well for both transceivers and
        h> bandmaster sees the frequency from both rigs. Also bandmaster puts
        h> the callsigns from the cluster window into the new qso window
        h> callsign field, but the frequency is not transferred.
        h> Computer running Windows XP SP3 professional.
        h> Any clues ?

        AAlog use only 1st TRX. Support for 2nd TRX will be available soon.

        Best regards,
        Alexander mailto:aia@...
      • ha0dr
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 22, 2010
          Thanks, that explains it all, as only 1st rig is working always.
          Good luck !
          Lajos