LOTW

  • Paul Beringer
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2010
      I think I've mentioned this before but AAlog version 3.0 build 1128 doesn't
      report confirmation of LOTW in the new qso window. For example, when I enter
      a callsign, the status bar on the bottom shows whether I need the entity for
      DXCC band and mode. I always have the previous QSO view open so I know if I
      worked him or not. In all cases, when the status bar shows I need a
      particular entity for DXCC, the previous QSO view clearly shows that I have
      the callsign/entity confirmed via LOTW. Is this a bug? The same problem
      exists for other awards confirmed via LOTW.
      73 Paul NG7Z