AATest - North American QSO Party

  • k5gzr
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 9, 2010
      I have had great success using AATest v.1.80 to log my contacts in several contests. But today I am having a problem logging North American QSO Party (CW) contacts. No matter what call I enter in the New QSO window, the call entry box turns red and the word "Dupe" appears in the error message box at the bottom of the New QSO window. The same condition occurs with each of the North American QSO Party contest choices (CW, PHONE, RTTY). What am I doing wrong? Rick - K5GZR
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 16, 2010
        Hello k5gzr,

        Sunday, January 10, 2010 , you wrote to me:

        k>
        It's possible if you select use OmniRig for TRX communication and your
        TRX is OFF or not connected.

        k> I have had great success using AATest v.1.80 to log my contacts
        k> in several contests. But today I am having a problem logging North
        k> American QSO Party (CW) contacts. No matter what call I enter in
        k> the New QSO window, the call entry box turns red and the word
        k> "Dupe" appears in the error message box at the bottom of the New
        k> QSO window. The same condition occurs with each of the North
        k> American QSO Party contest choices (CW, PHONE, RTTY). What am I
        k> doing wrong? Rick - K5GZR

        k>

        Best regards,
        Alexander mailto:aia@...