Re: AAlog 3.0 registration

  • on5kdx
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 5, 2009
      Hello Alexander,

      the keys are sent automatically to users register or should you send a mail to get the new keys to AAlog 3.0 ?

      73's ON5KDX Phil.

      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 5, 2009
        Hello on5kdx,

        Monday, October 5, 2009 , you wrote to me:

        o> Hello Alexander,

        o> the keys are sent automatically to users register or should you
        o> send a mail to get the new keys to AAlog 3.0 ?

        o> 73's ON5KDX Phil.

        You need send request to aalog@... .

        Best regards,
        Alexander mailto:aia@...