LOTW reports

  • Paul Beringer
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 4, 2009
      I regularly upload my log to LOTW. I also download LOTW reports. Ver 3.0
      marks the "Uploaded to LOTW" checkbox only when a corresponding LOTW
      confirmed contact is made. This is fine. What I'd like to see is a way to do
      a multi edit of my log qsos to show that they have been uploaded to LOTW.
      The choices given to us in multi qso edit for the LOTW field doesn't have
      "uploaded to LOTW" choice. In the dropdown choices there is only

      "None"
      "Sent/not received"
      "Complete"

      There should be another choice of "Sent"

      Paul NG7Z
    • johngidner
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 23, 2009
        --- In dxsoft@yahoogroups.com, "Paul Beringer" <ng7z@...> wrote:

        > I regularly upload my log to LOTW. I also download LOTW reports. Ver 3.0
        > marks the "Uploaded to LOTW" checkbox only when a corresponding LOTW
        > confirmed contact is made. This is fine. What I'd like to see is a way to do
        > a multi edit of my log qsos to show that they have been uploaded to LOTW.
        > The choices given to us in multi qso edit for the LOTW field doesn't have
        > "uploaded to LOTW" choice. In the dropdown choices there is only
        >
        > "None"
        > "Sent/not received"
        > "Complete"
        >
        > There should be another choice of "Sent"
        >
        > Paul NG7Z

        Hey Paul,
        Dumb question, but what LotW?
        de,