RE: [dxsoft] AALog 3 Build 1124

  • ve2wu
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 2 5:51 PM
      Alex,

      Upgraded to 1124 and it has the same problem I described in 1123. When
      entering a callsign in the new window field, the Name and QTH does not get
      filled in, although the callsign field changed to red, and the previous qso
      window shows the previous qso's as expected.

      73 de marten ve2wu

      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 3 8:48 AM
        Hello ve2wu,

        Monday, August 3, 2009 , you wrote to me:

        v> Alex,

        v> Upgraded to 1124 and it has the same problem I described in 1123. When
        v> entering a callsign in the new window field, the Name and QTH does not get
        v> filled in, although the callsign field changed to red, and the previous qso
        v> window shows the previous qso's as expected.
        Go to Tools|Internal callbook menu and enter this callsign again here
        in quick search. Is it in the list?

        Best regards,
        Alexander mailto:aia@...
      • john.gidner@sbcglobal.net
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 3 8:55 AM
          Can anyone help me with Sergio Per(can't spell last name) E-mail address.
          Thanks,
          John
          N5GY

            Message 5 of 8 , Aug 4 7:06 PM