URGENT URGRNT URGENT AAlog 3.0 message says EXPIRED

  • oceanbiz01
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2009
      Dear Alexander,

      My AAlog v1120 gives me a message that TRIAL PERIOD has expired/

      So then I tried to install v1123 and I get the same message.

      I paid for AAlog 2.47 and upgraded using Beta 3.0.

      Why do I get this message? ????

      I cannot start up Aaog now.

      Dan K3ZXL
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 2, 2009
        Hello oceanbiz01,

        Thursday, July 2, 2009 , you wrote to me:

        You need download www.dxsoft.com/aal3-upd.zip unzip it and run
        AAlog-Update.exe. Select folder where aalog installed and perform
        update.

        o> Dear Alexander,

        o> My AAlog v1120 gives me a message that TRIAL PERIOD has expired/

        o> So then I tried to install v1123 and I get the same message.

        o> I paid for AAlog 2.47 and upgraded using Beta 3.0.

        o> Why do I get this message? ????

        o> I cannot start up Aaog now.

        o> Dan K3ZXL

        Best regards,