TrueTTY 2.57

  • Elliott Lawrence
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 4, 2008
      I am a registered owner of TrueTTY 2.57. Is their a command to clear all
      characters in the transmit buffer prior to transmission? I have been unable
      to locate any reference to such a command in the available literature or in
      the program tool bar?

      TU es 73,
      Elliott WA6TLA
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 4, 2008
        Hello Elliott,

        Friday, July 4, 2008, 11:12:39 PM, you wrote:

        EL> I am a registered owner of TrueTTY 2.57. Is their a command to clear all
        EL> characters in the transmit buffer prior to transmission? I have been unable
        EL> to locate any reference to such a command in the available literature or in
        EL> the program tool bar?

        How about ~[cl] macro? :-)

      • Elliott Lawrence
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 4, 2008
          Thanks Sergei. I setup the macro and it works as you suggested. Something
          went a miss a few days ago and I couldn't clear it without closing and
          reopening the program!!!

          73
          Elliott WA6TLA