CWGET & AALOG 6Y5JH

  • Henry Johnson
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 7, 2008
      hi iam new to these things i did order the cwget and aalog but i dont knowe how these programs going to get to me now will them come in the mail or i down load them ??? my name is henry s johnson my call 6y5jh my mailing adress lot 154 blue lagoon avenue SEFORT HILSHIRE PO BOX 377 GREATER PORT MORE POST OFFICE ST CATHRIEN JAMAICA WI please could you inform me how i will get my order fill thanks from 6y5 land your henry s johnson 6Y5JH 73S

      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 7, 2008
        Hello Henry,

        Tuesday, April 8, 2008, 6:09:26 AM, you wrote:

        HJ> hi iam new to these things i did order the cwget and aalog but i dont
        HJ> knowe how these programs going to get to me now will them come in the mail
        HJ> or i down load them ??? my name is henry s johnson my call 6y5jh my
        HJ> mailing adress lot 154 blue lagoon avenue SEFORT HILSHIRE PO BOX 377
        HJ> GREATER PORT MORE POST OFFICE ST CATHRIEN JAMAICA WI please could you
        HJ> inform me how i will get my order fill thanks from 6y5 land your henry s johnson 6Y5JH 73S

        All are software are downloadable shareware (try-before-bay software).

        You can (and should) download and test them _before_ pay for them:

        http://www.dxsoft.com/en/downloads/