Re: [dxsoft] CWGET

  • Sam Bridges
    Message 1 of 14 , Mar 2, 2008
      Hello Sergei:
      Well, I took your advice and downloaded 1.61 beta. Unfortunely it no longer decodes Morse. The upper window looks just the same as in 1.60 and the bottom window also looks the same. BUT the middle window succeeds at nothing. Most of the time nothing is printed and at other times it is gibberish. Whatdo I do now? I was thinking I would delete all the CwGet from the computer and then try again. But then I will have to register again? Let me know what to do.
      73 de KJ4ZM Sam

      Message 2 of 14 , Mar 2, 2008
        Hello Sam,

        Monday, March 3, 2008, 5:26:11 AM, you wrote:

        SB> Hello Sergei:
        SB> Well, I took your advice and downloaded 1.61 beta. Unfortunely it no
        SB> longer decodes Morse. The upper window looks just the same as in 1.60 and
        SB> the bottom window also looks the same. BUT the middle window succeeds at
        SB> nothing. Most of the time nothing is printed and at other times it is
        SB> gibberish. Whatdo I do now?

        Just select desired signal peak by mouse in the top window
        and detector threshold (or minimal threshold if Auto Threshold is enabled) in the bottom window.

      • Earl Bailley
        Message 3 of 14 , Mar 3, 2008
          Message 4 of 14 , Mar 3, 2008
            Hello Earl,

            EB> I still haven't gottten a copy of the CD for CW TYPE.

            Where did you try to get CD ?

            All our software are available at our site for download.

          • Sam Bridges
            Message 5 of 14 , Mar 3, 2008
              Hello Sergei:
              I tried using the mouse many times on many signals but no decode. I have deleted CwGet and will start over. I will let you know if 1.60 is back working.
              73 de KJ4ZM Sam

              Message 6 of 14 , Mar 3, 2008
                Helloo Sergio It is like when your mother makes b read. She just does it. I guess you could make a CD if you wanted to unlesss your computer is very very old

                I got a copy from a guy with a copy. I have not used or tried it yet as I get a receiver on this coming Wednesday and that will take a day or two to set up

                73 Earl