TrueTTY MFSK

  • Sholto Fisher
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 4, 2007
      Hello Sergei,

      Would it be possible to add the "SSTV mode" in MFSK16 so to be compatible
      with MixW and MultiPSK?

      73 Sholto
      KE7HPV
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 4, 2007
        Hello Sholto,

        Wednesday, December 5, 2007, 12:47:05 AM, you wrote:

        SF> Would it be possible to add the "SSTV mode" in MFSK16 so to be compatible
        SF> with MixW and MultiPSK?

        I think, it is absolutely useless whistle :-)

      • Sholto Fisher
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 4, 2007
          Well I have had some nice QSO's using it and some pictures are good quality
          if the s/n is high enough.

          It is the only form of SSTV allowed on 30m which is my favorite digital
          band.

          It is no matter as I can use MultiPSK or MixW instead for these QSO's.

          73 Sholto
          KE7HPV.