Re: [dxsoft] AALOG3 AND VISTA

  • Dan Schaaf
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 12, 2007
      Hi

      Can anyone give me step by step instructions on :

      1) How to import logs from AALog2

      2) How to make Bandmaster come up automatically

      3) How to make Hamport come up automatically

      I have clicked on Use Bandmaster and Use Omniport but they do not happen.

      Best Regards
      Dan Schaaf
      ===============================
      NOBSKA
      www.nobska.net
      ===============================
      Cape Cod Instruments
      www.oceanbiz.net
      ===============================
      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 13, 2007
        Hi

        Can anyone give me step by step instructions on :

        1) How to make entries into New QSO Window. I always get a "Class Not Registered" Error message

        2) How to make Bandmaster come up automatically

        3) How to make Hamport come up automatically

        4) How to make AALog 3 remember my settings

        I have clicked on Use Bandmaster and Use Omniport but they do not happen.

        I am using Windows XP and AALog 3, data imported from AALog 2.

        Maybe I need to enter my registration key ??? If so, how do I do this?

        Best Regards
        Dan Schaaf
        ===============================
        NOBSKA
        www.nobska.net
        ===============================
        Cape Cod Instruments
        www.oceanbiz.net
        ===============================

        Message 3 of 9 , Sep 15, 2007
          Hello Dan,

          Wednesday, September 12, 2007 , you wrote to me:

          Please use special mail-list for aalog 3 questions

          I sent invitation from google groups to all who ask me for new
          version.

          DS> Hi

          DS> Can anyone give me step by step instructions on :

          DS> 1) How to import logs from AALog2

          DS> 2) How to make Bandmaster come up automatically

          DS> 3) How to make Hamport come up automatically

          DS> I have clicked on Use Bandmaster and Use Omniport but they do not happen.

          DS> Best Regards
          DS> Dan Schaaf
          DS> K3ZXL www.k3zxl.com "In the Beginning, there was Spark Gap"
          DS> ===============================
          DS> NOBSKA
          DS> www.nobska.net
          DS> ===============================
          DS> Cape Cod Instruments
          DS> www.oceanbiz.net
          DS> ===============================

          Best regards,
          Alexander mailto:aia@...
          Message 4 of 9 , Sep 15, 2007
            Hello Dan,

            Friday, September 14, 2007 , you wrote to me:

            DS> Hi

            DS> Can anyone give me step by step instructions on :

            DS> 1) How to make entries into New QSO Window. I always get a
            DS> "Class Not Registered" Error message

            Look like you select some external program but have not it.

            DS> 2) How to make Bandmaster come up automatically
            Oops. will fix it

            DS> 3) How to make Hamport come up automatically
            No hamport need now.

            DS> 4) How to make AALog 3 remember my settings
            Do you download updated version

            DS> I have clicked on Use Bandmaster and Use Omniport but they do not happen.
            Are you hav OmniRig installed?

            DS> I am using Windows XP and AALog 3, data imported from AALog 2.

            DS> Maybe I need to enter my registration key ??? If so, how do I do this?
            No registration needed.

            DS> Best Regards
            DS> Dan Schaaf
            DS> K3ZXL www.k3zxl.com "In the Beginning, there was Spark Gap"