RTTY operation with TrueTTY, AALog andBandmaster

  • oceanbiz01
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2007
      Who can help me with this:

      When I mouse click on a cluster spot in Bandmaster, my FT-920 (USB
      Mode) is CAT Tuned to the spot freq (DX1DX at 14.090 as example). VFO
      freq display now says 14.090. Now, in the TrueTTY Spectrogram, where
      should my 2 cursors be located in the spectrogram? Centered near 1000
      Hz? Centered near 2200 HZ ? Near 1500 HZ?

      This is important for 2 reasons: 1) contesting to make sure that I
      don't waste valuable time tuning up and down the spectrogram trying
      to find DX1DX who is transmitting. 2) so I don't have to mentally add
      AFSK offset to the VFO frequency.

      Thanks,
      73
      Dan K3ZXL