Re: [dxsoft] No Title, 1/29/2007, 12:00 pm

  • jrwhutson@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 1, 2007
      Sergei,

      I think I have got the software on to my laptop as you suggested. I am still
      having difficulty in getting a readable image. I am using usb and I am
      getting a single peak rather than the double peak your web site suggests. I have
      tried varying the frequency, the input volume but no improvement. I also
      cannot get the vertical red lines to move. The AFC buttons do not have any effect.
      Can you help again?

      Thanks

      Jack

      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 1, 2007
        Hello jrwhutson,

        jac>
        jac> I think I have got the software on to my laptop as you suggested. I am still
        jac> having difficulty in getting a readable image. I am using usb and I am
        jac> getting a single peak rather than the double peak your web site suggests.

        If you mean FAX mode, there are not sharp peaks in signal.
        Just wide signal at spectrum (some wider then space between vertical red lines).

        jac> I have
        jac> tried varying the frequency, the input volume but no improvement.

        But what you got?

        jac> I also
        jac> cannot get the vertical red lines to move.

        Just drag them by mouse. But you can not move them below about 1700 Hz in a FAX mode.

        jac> The AFC buttons do not have any effect.

        In a FAX mode AFC works only during phase lines receiving.