Re: [dxsoft] SeaTTY 1.70 is released

  • W. Curt Deegan
    Message 1 of 9 , May 2, 2006
      Thanks, Sergei.

      I had noticed the scrolling didn't start until the buffer had been filling
      for a while, and that clearing the buffer stopped the scrolling, but also
      only for a while.

      I have also just noticed that if one is viewing the Message Window when one
      of these "scrolling events" takes place, that window is also scrolled and
      left somewhere other than the position previously being viewed. I assume
      these two problems are related.

      Now that you're aware of these, both the RX and Message window problems can
      no doubt be dealt with at once.

      Curt
      -------
      W. Curt Deegan