CWType and Winkey version 10

  • jeraldvolpe
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2006
      Wondering if there have been any requests for the addition of adding
      WinKey (K1EL) control in CWType? Most logging programs recognize
      WinKey as does Ham Radio Deluxe and MixW... probably others.

      I have built several LPT interfaces and use CWType regularly in my
      shack . However, my logging program (ACLog 2.9) now supports WinKey so
      I'm going to add the WinKey hardware for better keying characteristics
      during contesting. It would be cool if CWType could address WinKey too
      as an option so people like me would be able to move more seamlessly
      between CW capable applications.

      If you are unfamiliar, K1EL sells both kit and assembled versions of
      this keyer and has full documentation on how to integrate and use it
      on his website. I know that he works personally with all vendors who
      wish to add its access in their applications.

      Just a thought.