CWGet DDE and DLL Use

  • Brian Kassel
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2005
      Folks:

      Has anyone been able to use the DXSOFT.DLL with Visual Basic code? I
      can declare the 5 functions OK, and the DLL itself seems to be
      recognized, but I keep getting an error to the effect that the calling
      code that I am using is not not being recognized by the DLL, or that the
      functions, as I am using them, are not being recognized by the DLL. I
      have the "C" language examples, but I do not apparently understand C
      well enough to be able to translate the examples to VB. Any help would
      be appreciated very much.

      Brian K7RE