AALog Key

  • muanait
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 2, 2005
      Hi! I need help with AALog 2.47. I have downloaded the software and
      have registered online. I have been e-mailed the key in an attachment.
      What do I do to copy the attachment into the software that I
      downloaded. I am using Windows XP and as you might guess am not great
      with computers! I did save AALog to the desktop along with the key
      attachment. I tried to click and drag the key into AALog but this does
      not work.
      Any advice will be appreciated.
      Batt.
    • olenilves
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 3, 2005
        Hi,

        Install the software. Then you will finde in the folder: C:\Program
        Files\AALog2\ with its 2 sub folders. Just copy the key in to main
        AAlog2 folder.
        73 de Andres

        -- In dxsoft@yahoogroups.com, "muanait" <muanait@y...> wrote:

        > Hi! I need help with AALog 2.47. I have downloaded the software and
        > have registered online. I have been e-mailed the key in an attachment.
        > What do I do to copy the attachment into the software that I
        > downloaded. I am using Windows XP and as you might guess am not great
        > with computers! I did save AALog to the desktop along with the key
        > attachment. I tried to click and drag the key into AALog but this does
        > not work.
        > Any advice will be appreciated.
        > Batt.

      • muanait
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 4, 2005
          Hi Andres,
          Thank you for the advice. Problem solved!! My log is now up and
          running. Looks great. Again, many thanks!
          73 Batt