Transmit issue in PSK31

  • n2ybb
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 7, 2005
      Good day-

      I have installed TrueTTY and have no problem with RTTY. But when I
      move to PSK31, I can receive but there seems to be no output power on
      transmit (although the rig does show that it is transmitting on the
      screen). So...... what am I doing wrong?

      I have the same problem in MTTY, which leads me to believe that I am
      not doing something correctly.

      Any ideas, please?

      73,
      Mike
      N2YBB
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 7, 2005
        Hello n2ybb,

        n> I have installed TrueTTY and have no problem with RTTY. But when I
        n> move to PSK31, I can receive but there seems to be no output power on
        n> transmit (although the rig does show that it is transmitting on the
        n> screen). So...... what am I doing wrong?

        n> I have the same problem in MTTY, which leads me to believe that I am
        n> not doing something correctly.

        n> Any ideas, please?

        Probably you use FSK in RTTY ...

        Check soundcard output connection and soundcard output level ...

      • JOHNKE2@cs.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 8, 2005
          Check you Transmit/ receive config. Also remember you are using a very norrow bandwith and you may not look as if you are getting out. I do not have my system up now as I am reworking the shack. Have someone monitor when you are transmitting see it they hear you
          John KE2UN