Truetty

  • Paul Beringer
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1, 2005
      Can someone give me the default settings for the waterfall? Hue, Saturation
      and lightness.
      Thanks
      Paul NG7Z
      Yes, I changed them but forgot to save the .ini file so I wouldn't lose
      them. OK, I'm a dummy.
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 1, 2005
        Hello Paul,

        Friday, September 2, 2005, 9:31:55 AM, you wrote:

        PB> Can someone give me the default settings for the waterfall? Hue, Saturation
        PB> and lightness.
        PB> Thanks
        PB> Paul NG7Z
        PB> Yes, I changed them but forgot to save the .ini file so I wouldn't lose
        PB> them. OK, I'm a dummy.

        Just remove [Waterfall] section from TRUETTY.INI file to get default values.

      • Dale Pausinga
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 4, 2005
          I was having a problem with my computer so I deleted C: drive and
          started over. I reloaded AALog to my D drive and it sees all my old setting
          but does not see my reg key. I keep getting a class not registered message.
          The key is in the main AALog directory. What simple thing am I missing??
          Thank you for your time. From scratching my head bald
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 5, 2005
            Hello Dale,

            Sunday, September 4, 2005 , you wrote to me:

            DP> I was having a problem with my computer so I deleted C: drive and
            DP> started over. I reloaded AALog to my D drive and it sees all my old setting
            DP> but does not see my reg key. I keep getting a class not registered message.
            DP> The key is in the main AALog directory. What simple thing am I missing??
            DP> Thank you for your time. From scratching my head bald

            class not registered message is not Registration message. Check what
            external program selected (possible HAmport/dxatlas/BandMaster) but
            not installed.
            Go to Configuration|interface properties|General settings

            Best regards,
            Alexander mailto:aia@...