wanted: HF Rig

  • Grenville Belgraves
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 3, 2005
      Hi, I am new to your group. I have recently done the
      Amatuer licence examination and is awaiting my
      callsign.
      I am interested in obtaining a good HF Radio new or
      used and in good condition.
      Ilive in the Caribbean, Trinidad & Tobago, to be
      exact. I will appreciate any advise, pointers or
      offers. Thanking you in advance, and looking forward
      to learning from and contributing to the group in the
      future.

      73's

      Yahoo! Messenger
    • De Bruyne rik
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 4, 2005
        well the best way is search in ebay us lotta nice gf rigs low porice becouse
        dollar is low as welll
        i got mine a ft 890 as new for a 270euro
        hope to help you by this