DX Bulletin

  • Thomas Johnson
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 6, 2004
      Where is a good site to find the bands and the times of day (zulu) that may produce DX communications. The DX and propagation bulletins that I've seen have more info than I know what to do with.
      Thanks
      Tom KC8YOL

    • Adam Maurer
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 6, 2004
        Turn receiver on.
        Listen.
        Tune around.
        Listen some more!

        Where is a good site to find the bands and the times of day (zulu) that may produce DX communications. The DX and propagation bulletins that I've seen have more info than I know what to do with.
        Thanks
        Tom KC8YOL

        To unsubscribe from this group, send an empty email to:

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      • Egon Z├╝rrer
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 7, 2004
          Thomas Johnson wrote:

          >Where is a good site to find the bands and the times of day (zulu) that may produce DX communications. The DX and propagation bulletins that I've seen have more info than I know what to do with.
          >Thanks
          >Tom KC8YOL

          The only program I have found useful for propagation prediction is
          available from
          http://www.qsl.net/g4ilo/main.html
          It gives prediction for the whole world and not only for a certain
          direction. It is useful for turning the beam in the most promising
          direction.
          Good DX
          73
          Egon (HB9EBB)
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 7, 2004
            Hello Thomas,

            Sunday, March 7, 2004 , you wrote to me:

            TJ> Where is a good site to find the bands and the times of day (zulu) that may produce DX communications. The DX and propagation bulletins that I've seen have more info than I know what to do with.
            TJ>
            TJ> Thanks
            TJ> Tom KC8YOL

            Check HAMcap http://www.dxatlas.com/hamcap/ with the DXAtlas http://www.dxatlas.com

            Best regards,
            Alexander mailto:aia@...
          • James McQuagge
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 7, 2004
              Try "HF Beacon Tracker" - you can download a trial version
              for free and only $10 to register for the whole version.
              73 de Jim K4LIX

              Where is a good site to find the bands and the times of day (zulu) that
              may produce DX communications. The DX and propagation bulletins that I've
              seen have more info than I know what to do with.
              Thanks
              Tom KC8YOL

              To unsubscribe from this group, send an empty email to:

              Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

              c.. Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service

              To unsubscribe from this group, send an empty email to:

              Yahoo! Groups Links

              .